I DIE WHEN I KILL PEOPLE

Welcome To GodFatherZ Gaming
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox or our Shoutbox!

m0nk

Original poster
Local time
10:49 PM
Jun 13, 2009
I have been playing on the server for a few months, and as of today I get killed everytime I am normally given a frag. Is it possible there is a server setting against me? I have checked a bunch of settings here and I can still play on other servers. Please help me if you know what I can do. Thanks.

sn0winator

It's called backfire. If you don't hack then somebody using your cd-key was backfired.

m0nk

Original poster
Local time
10:49 PM
Jun 13, 2009
My ex gf's brother was using my cd key for a while, I don't know about any more. But I got a global punk buster ban as well. I'm guessing it's related. But why did it start now? I have been playing on the server for months with no problems.

Patx6x

Local time
11:49 PM
Mar 5, 2006
Well bro sometimes our Pb admins dont get to the files in a timely manner so if you are on the Global pbbans then it will not be easy to just remove you from our server backfire

Anonymous

did you play last nite as jar jar binks?

also ur ip will be banned so getting a new key wont help either