Cheating

Welcome To GodFatherZ Gaming
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox or our Shoutbox!

[NMC]lungie

Original poster
Local time
5:19 PM
Feb 3, 2010
Gangster Now M4f14Gangster is strong candidate for cheating.No demo but its obvious.Saturday 6 Feb Also 4 Feb. when I've been on.Can you check him out. Also Lucy last couple of times (He - She got the nerve to call other people CHEATERS)

Local time
6:19 PM
Oct 18, 2004
Central Pennsylvania
freeforumsigs.com
When in doubt try to get a demo along with their guid. That way we can review the demo and if they are cheating we can still punish them.

If you need any help getting their guid or doing a demo, let us know. We'll give you help.

[NMC] Bonzai

Local time
Oct 14, 2009
Yes Lungie you are right about Lucy, everytime I'm on
when she/he is, she always talks that cheater crap. Just
ignore it its just words. I will be on the lookout for this
Gangster dude, thanks for keeping your eyes open on
this issue. :)

Local time
6:19 PM
Oct 18, 2004
Central Pennsylvania
freeforumsigs.com
[NMC] $$Bookie$$ said:
sounds like Metal_StorM who has also been kicked for calling everybody gay cheaters
How dare he call us cheaters! :lol:

I watched video posted about this guy and it seems funny but the POV and quality is not good enough to make a call. We really need to get a demo of this guy.

Creb

Local time
Nov 6, 2009
I don't think Lucy cheats but is very hard to kill because his ping. But Lucy does call us cheaters a lot :lol: